Heya, The Title-List at the Infobox isnt really complete. Even the most important Title Link gained in several Games isnt there "Hero chosen by the goddesses" or "the goddess's chosen Hero" Link in SS was called so at least about 20 times - additionaly he is called "The Hero of Legend" by Zelda at the portal. TP was the "Chosen by the goddesses", too. Someone should add this for being serious all around.
At leat i will add the source here from Skyward Sword:
" ... The youth who draws forth the guiding sword shall be known as the goddess's chosen Hero, and its he who possesses an ubreakable spirit - Fi"
"... As the one chosen by my creator, it is your destiny.." - Fi
"First, she created FI.She made the spirit that resides in your sword to serve a single purpose:to assist her chosen hero on his mission". -Zelda
"You are the chosen hero, and I, Zelda..." - Zelda
"The mark you see upon the back of your hand is proof that you are the hero of legend and that within you dwells sacred power" -Zelda
"A sacred gift such as that could only be carried by the goddess's chosen hero." - Waterdragon
"You the goddess's chosen hero.." - Impa
- The issue with these titles you've provided is they are always used as euphemistic phrases, not in an actual titular context recognized by Zelda Wiki. These phrases are used consistently, though never by specially colored text or capitalized in-passage, so they are not legitimate titles. - TonyT S C 11:40, 29 December 2016 (UTC)
- The conditions for what constitutes a title are outlined above in what I said. If it matches either, then it is a title.
- The formatted text that I searched through didn't properly color it, so I just confirmed with a video. Thanks for pointing that out, it is valid for the article. - TonyT S C 18:39, 29 December 2016 (UTC)
- You're welcome.
- I think it could be a good idea to change the source which says "You are the chosen hero, and i Zelda..".
- We should do the same as the source from the title.We should mark the "chosen hero" in red and Zelda in blue like it's shown in the game.
- And in some link articles the last sentence is about the title like in the article from TP Link - maybe we should add a sentence or a few words to SS Link like, "This Incarantion of Link is given the Title "Chosen Hero" or "The goddess's chosen Hero" ? I think this could be usefull and other links with titles got the extra sentence too. Brosi90 (talk) 10:53, 4 January 2017 (UTC)
- EDIT: Your source with which you proof the title of SS Link is wrong - in this Citation: ...first she created FI etc..., Zelda mentioned Hylias chosen Hero from the SS Manga.
- i would like to say that you change the source from the hero title reference into following ingame Source : You are the chosen hero (chosen hero in red colour) and i, zelda, im am the goddess reborn as a mortal" - Zelda
- Because in this line she means SS Link - in the other source she mentioned the SS Manga Link Brosi90 (talk) 13:09, 12 January 2017 (UTC)
- Skyward Sword makes no allusion to the Manga, so it is not incorrect. Whichever quote is used is a matter of preference, and there is no benefit of one over the other, so there's no real reason to change it. - TonyT S C 00:58, 17 January 2017 (UTC)
- Oh well it does. in SS Zelda mentioned that the goddess gave her Sailcloth to her chosen hero.Anyway i am guessing that:
- You've probably figured it out by now,
- haven't you, [Link]?
- You are the chosen hero, and I, Zelda...
- I am the goddess reborn as a mortal.
Fits way more better because she told that directly to him.
The other citation let us space for interpretation because we really dont know if Zelda talks about SS Link or Hylias Chosen Hero from the Manga.In the Fi Article this citation is also used for describing the actions of Manga Link.If the Citation here is correct, than the Fi Article holds some errors. Just saying. Brosi90 (talk) 07:46, 17 January 2017 (UTC)
Could someone please remove the note on the Russian name for its usage as Breath of the Wild is going to be translated into the Russian language and that name is going to be used in it. --Raltseye (talk) 20:24, 16 January 2017 (UTC)
- The note doesn't mention BotW in the first place though, unless you're referring to something else I'm simply just missing. Gopherdude12 (talk) 20:51, 16 January 2017 (UTC)
- Point being the last time I added Russian name used in official VK posts and trailers and Mario games etc. I was told that unless it's used in a Zelda game we should note where it's being used and now it's going to be used in Breath of the Wild so there's no need for the notice. Source here https://vk.com/wall-115527361_10132
- Original text:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild полностью переведена на русский язык. Об этом сообщил продюсер игры, господин Эйдзи Аонума, в своем приветственном слове для российских поклонников. #zelda
- This translates roughly to:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is fully translated into Russian. This was announced by the producer of the game, Mr. Eiji Aonuma, in his opening speech for the Russian fans. #zelda
- Original text: