Hero of Light
| It has been requested that image(s) be added to this page or section.
Please remember to remove this template once the image(s) have been added.
| It has been suggested that the section of this page, Four Swords Adventures, should be made into its own page. Should the target page already exist, this content should be merged into it where appropriate. Discuss this on article's .
The male and female Hero of Light from BS The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets.
|Title(s)||Hero of Light|
|Other Media||Ancient Stone Tablets|
Four Swords Adventures
In Four Swords Adventures, the Hero of Light is a term given to the player who helped the other Links the most in the multiplayer mode of Hyrulean Adventures. The decision is made by private ballots on each player's Game Boy Advance screen. Being chosen as the Hero of Light will increase bonuses for that Link.
The Hero of Darkness is the player voted most destructive after each round. The Link voted as Hero of Darkness will temporarily gain a color scheme similar to Shadow Link, and lose bonus points.
BS Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets
|Ambiguously Canon Content||hide|
- "The Hero of Light is the player who helped the most during the previous round..." (Four Swords Adventures manual, pg. 19)
- "In three- or four-player games, the Heroes of Light and Darkness are determined by secret ballot on the GBA screens." (Four Swords Adventures manual, pg. 19)
- "As people vote for the Hero of Light, his bonus points increase." (Four Swords Adventures manual, pg. 19)
- "..And the Hero of Darkness is the player who caused the most problems." (Four Swords Adventures manual, pg. 19)
- "As people vote for the Hero of Darkness, his bonus points decrease." (Four Swords Adventures manual, pg. 19)