Zelda Wiki:Milk Bar
From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
Welcome to the Milk Bar! This is the feedback area where you can ask questions, point out problems and improve yourself. Here at the Milk Bar, you can:
- Report problems that you might be having with the wiki (ex. can't get a page to load, errors when uploading an image, etc.).
- Ask wiki-related questions that you might have to the Zelda Wiki staff (ex. how to do upload an image, concerns, editing advice, etc.).
- Make small requests you may not be able to do on your own (ex. making userboxes not found in the Userbox List).
To propose changes that should be made to the wiki or discuss large wiki projects, please post in Hyrule Castle instead.
Zelda Wiki Help Guide first to see if your issue isn't already answered there. If it is not then please check the Table of Contents to see if your issue has already been raised. Alternatively, head through the Door of Time and see if your issue was raised in the past., with the most recent at the bottom of the page. Please fully examine the
To facilitate ease of browsing and replying, please:
- Post your question or feedback by clicking "Add topic" at the top of the page. Alternatively, place the title of your question == between pairs of equals signs == at the bottom of the list
- Remember to always sign your posts with name, date and time (by adding ~~~~ at the end of your post)
This page will be archived periodically. If you would like to see past questions and requests, go here.
|Castle Town · Hyrule Castle · Milk Bar · Door of Time · Image Requests|
When on the main page, I couldn't help but notice that the "Nominate a Featured Article" link was gone. Is this supposed to be like that, or is this an error? (Pardon me if I missed a whole conversation about this, I haven't been on the wiki for awhile) EDIT: By this, I mean the link in the featured article content area, not the one in the navigation bar. --TheHK (T) (C) 15:45, 28 July 2012 (EDT)
- It's the second link after the article summary, in the bottom right. We changed it's position over a year ago because of an issue with smaller screens. Sorry for the inconvenience! — Abdul [T] [C] [S] 08:20, 29 July 2012 (EDT)