Zelda Wiki:Image Requests
From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
A large number of the images on Zelda Wiki are in need of improvement. Chiefly, there are a lot of images needing background transparency, a lot needing lowercase file extensions, and a lot to be cropped from the black portions remaining from screenshots. There are also numerous low quality images needing to be replaced. All users are free to, and encouraged to, place image requests on this page, as well as carry out the tasks needing to be done.
|Castle Town · Hyrule Castle · Milk Bar · Door of Time · Image Requests|
Background Removal (Transparency)
This is where you can request for image backgrounds to be removed and made transparent. Images that have had their backgrounds removed incorrectly can also be placed here. Just add the image to the gallery.
This is where you can request for the black portions around the edges of screenshots to be removed. Just add the image to the gallery.
Files with Capitalized Extensions
This is where you can request for files with capitalized extensions to be changed to be lowercase extensions. Just add the image to the gallery.
Low Quality Images
This section is for low quality images that need replacing. Just add the image to the appropriate gallery below.
- BlackBoe s.jpg
- WhiteBoe s.jpg
- Green Bokoblin.jpg
- Shadow Vermin.jpg
- Ganon Ghosts.jpg
- Normal tloztp pergie screen shot 001.jpg
- PH - Eyefish.gif
- Darklink ST.jpg
The image has an incorrect aspect ratio, and JPEG artifacts are blatantly visible.
This section is for image editing requests that don't fit into the categories above. For this section, add the image, make your request and sign your post with ~~~~.
There's a lot of updated sprites in BS The Legend of Zelda and a few exclusive sprites in Ancient Stone Tablets that aren't on the wiki yet. I think it would be an interesting addition to the wiki to have them. In particular, I'm looking for the updated Zora sprite from BS Zelda and the Mole-character sprite from AST. IfIHaveTo 16:19, 4 September 2010 (EDT)
- I know this request is like a year old, but I didn't see anyone answer it, and since I like River Zoras, here's a sprite (at x2 scale, not sure what is ideal). I may do an animated one if I have time, and try and get the mole as well. I'll add this one to the River Zora page somewhere. Fizzle 18:49, 10 September 2011 (EDT)
Hyrule CastleMatt (Talk) 07:17, October 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I gave it a try by keeping the bottom white and fading it into the transparency at the top. Perhaps we should just keep the original, all-white background? --TheLegendOfBrian 13:16, 4 October 2010 (EDT)
Item subscreen images
Good afternoon. I was wondering if someone could upload the following images. They're necessary for new item navigation templates.
The LOZ item inventory.
- The TAOL item bar that is part of the Spell list.
The ALTTP item inventory.
- The OOT main item subscreen.
- The OOT quest item subscreen.
The MM main item subscreen.
- The MM quest item subscreen.
The TWW main item subscreen.
- The TWW quest item subscreen.
The TP main item subscreen (preferably transparent, there is one image that displays the menu but it has a background of Hyrule Castle Town that is too distracting).
- The TP quest item subscreen.
The PH item bar(unnecessary, really). The PH quest inventory screen
Hello. It seems that K2L has left Zelda Wiki. Are K2L's image requests still valid? I have access to the TWW quest item subscreen and the TP quest item subscreen. Wwtoonlinkfan 19:47, 24 January 2012 (EST)
- I don't see why that makes his request any less valid. Please don't hesitate to upload images you feel can be used to improve the wiki. — Abdul [T] [C] [S] 07:34, 25 January 2012 (EST)
I'll try to get one asap.--TheHK (T) (C) 16:46, 28 September 2011 (EDT)
- Nix that. My capture card just broke. Sorry! --TheHK (T) (C) 16:22, 2 October 2011 (EDT)
Twilight Princess fishing junk
Does somebody have the means of getting imagery of the various junk items found by fishing in Twilight Princess? Yeah, I know several of them serve pretty much no purpose in-game, but they're legitimate fishing yields, and the actual fish from the Fish Journal already have images...--Shiningpikablu252 12:34, 14 October 2011 (EDT)
Blue Potion Twilight Princess Sprite
Can someone capture and upload a quality Blue Potion/Blue Chu Jelly sprite from Twilight Princess? It would be much appreciated. Mttrwlnd 18:15, 4 March 2012 (EST)
- I did two different pictures of the potion. I don't know how well the transparency turned out... Are these okay?
File:Transparent.png 11:45, 24 May 2012 (EDT)
Skyward Sword Images
Hey I need three images if it's possible, here is my tiny list.
I have found pictures for two of these but I would rather get high quality pictures from the videos on the Official Website. It would be best if we could get the Loftwing Image without Link in it... if that's possible. Thank you Steahl 15:08, 13 November 2011 (EST)
- The Sailcloth could use a few images. One for Link getting the Sailcloth, one that shows Zelda wearing it like a shawl, and another with Link catching air from one of the geysers in the ground would do nicely. Please and thank you. Noble Wrot 12:44, 19 January 2012 (EST)
Twilight Princess enemies
It would be good if pictures of the Bulblins and Bokoblins variations appearing in the Twilight would be uploaded, as every other variation of an enemie appearing in the Twilight also has a picture. And also for the Shadow Bulblins there should be two pictures, one for the Archers and one for the ones using clubs. SkullJ 20:09, 19 February 2012 (EST)