From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
|Mountain Town of Darunia|
The entrance to Mountain Town of Darunia
|Game(s)||The Adventure of Link|
|Inhabitant(s)|| Hyrulean Knight|
Mother and Kidnapped Child
Eyes of Ganon
|Related place(s)||Reflect Spell|
In this town, Link learns the Up Thrust from a Knight living within. Since the door to the Knight's house is locked from the inside, the young hero uses the Jump Spell to jump from roof to roof and eventually enter the house by going down its chimney. At the end of the basement, the warrior teaches Link his new skill upon talking to him.
One of the elderly women implores Link to rescue a Kidnapped Child who was taken to Maze Island. Rescuing the child and taking him back to the woman rewards Link with meeting an Old Man who teaches him the Reflect Spell.
- Interestingly, in the first house when entering the town, Link can talk to wall.
- Chronologically, the town may be named after Darunia, one of the Seven Sages from Ocarina of Time.
- ↑ "WHEN YOU JUMP PRESS UP TO STAB." — Knight in Mountain Town of Darunia (The Adventure of Link)
- ↑ "RESCUE THE KIDNAPPED CHILD ON THE ISLAND" — Old Woman in Mountain Town of Darunia (The Adventure of Link)
- ↑ "THIS MAGIC WILL STRENGTHEN A SHIELD." — Old Man (The Adventure of Link)
- ↑ "IT IS SAID THE EAST OF NABOORU HAS..." — Talking Wall (The Adventure of Link)
|Towns in Zelda II: The Adventure of Link|
|Rauru Town · Ruto Town · Saria Town · Mido Town · Nabooru Town · Darunia Town · Old Kasuto Town · New Kasuto Town|