From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
|Hi there, TheStoneWatcher, and welcome to Zelda Wiki! Why not check out the community hub, Castle Town? To find out what's been going on recently at the wiki and what articles users are editing right now, head to the Recent Changes. For general wiki-related discussion and community projects, head over to the Hyrule Castle; for questions, requests or technical issues, you can contact the staff at Milk Bar. Also, for wiki usage and policy help, check out our Help Guide. We hope you enjoy the wiki. Thanks! — The Zelda Wiki Staff|
- I lol'd - AtrumLevis (My Talk Page) (My Contributions) 01:19, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
New task for you
Great work on your last job, after a spree of patrolling I noticed a lot of [[Ocarina_of_Time]] needs to be changed to ''[[Ocarina of Time]]'' and probably even other games as well, bc I think titles should always be italicized.(as per Zelda Wiki:Quality_Standards#Referring_to_Games_in_Articles). Moreover, some would say that it should say The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time|Ocarina of Time. I'm inline redirect neutral, so that one is your call. Axiomist (talk) 10:22, 6 March 2010 (UTC)
Hey Stone, how do I become an admin? I would want to be an admin for free hire, so I would be a free help. Could I get hired?—Preceding unsigned comment added by Toon Dark Link (talk) 08:04, March 20, 2010 (UTC)
- This account isn't an admin. This is an automated bot account that performs various tasks, and has admin level access so it can do what it needs to do. Becoming an admin is done differently here. It's largely up to the current staff. You have to prove yourself as an editor before you'd be considered. Voting for admins isn't public here like it is on most other wikis. Matt (Talk) 22:01, March 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, you don't nominate yourself or ask to be an admin, generally you just have to stick around and edit and generally be a constructive contributor and usually the staff looks for qualities such as that when picking a staff member. Mandi Talk 03:00, March 21, 2010 (UTC)
O Great Watcher... I, your faithful servant, humbly request that you grant the following requests:
- Please- I desire large sums of money, preferably in the 12 digit range.
- I would also like full control of the universe, and unlimited power.
- And last, but not least, I would like a puppy for Christmas.
That you for taking these three wishes into consideration.
Your humble servant and obedient slave,
Talk Pages are meant to discuss improvements to the article, not the subject of the article. Comments like "This is my favorite item" do not belong here.