User talk:Green Tunic
From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
About your "help with images" question on my talk page... yeah, I could use some help with thumbnails, at least. Still don't know how to do those! Dinosaur bob 21:49, 13 October 2007 (EDT)
- Okay so what specifically do you need help with?--Green 21:57, 13 October 2007 (EDT)
- Just saw your answer on my talk page. Sorry. Anywho, getting official art for the Zelda II-only enemies up. Thanks for all your help! Dinosaur bob 22:09, 13 October 2007 (EDT)
Yeah I've noticed that some of the words in the articles now are advertisements. It's hard for me to explain but for example, on the "Dee Ess Island" article some of the words are green and underlined twice.
"This island was made to highly resembles a Nintendo DS and you can also play a game called the Goron Game."
"The name of the island is a reference to the Nintendo DS."
When you go over the words pop-up ads appear. Is this only happening to me?
- No, Jason installed the IntelliTXT ad system on the Wiki (read more on the Main Page under Zelda Wiki.org News.) If you want to turn them off, go here and click "Disable Ads". --Adam 04:28, 21 October 2007 (EDT)
- Thanks. I don't really like ads on wikis.--Green 15:58, 21 October 2007 (EDT)
E for All
As much as id love to say that i have, i haven't actually. i really want to go but probably wont end up going at all. The reason i know so much is that I've been watching carefully for any new information. Because of e for all theres all kinds of new stuff so I'm trying to bring it all together here.--Samson W. 15:39, 22 October 2007 (EDT) yeah, its way to far away from where i live, someday maybe--Samson W. 15:45, 22 October 2007 (EDT)
Thanks for helping me. Link hero of light
Lake Hylia mini-dungeon
Since you have helped me with this wiki maybe you can help me with Twilight Princess. Do you know how to beat the Mini-dungeon at lake hylia, It's right by the howling stone. I've gotten the first poe but I can't find the other two and the heart peice. If you don't know how to beat it can you please tell me someone who might be able to. Thanks. Link hero of light
Thanks anyway. I'll just try to explore it, I probaly missed something. Link hero of light
I was just wondering if profanity and sexual remarks are allowed on the wiki. --Link hero of light 11:23, 4 December 2007 (EST)
- No, they're not, and I can't think of a situation where their use would be required or appropriate within an article (in fact, in the past other users have even changed mild words like "ass" and "bottom" to "behind"). If you're asking about talk pages, then their use would be less restricted, but still frowned upon. --Adam 15:17, 4 December 2007 (EST)
- Yeah basically Adam answered the question. A user, I think, has even been suspended for foul language.--Green 22:43, 4 December 2007 (EST)
what do you mean by a water mark --Zanramon 07:54, 15 December 2007 (EST)
where did you get that bublin picture from it looks well good could you give me the websi10:38, --Zanramon 10:38, 19 December 2007 (EST)
do you no in phamtom hourglass where in the temple of the ocean king you have to stand on the switch to drop the spikes and get tyhe key the key isn't there what shoulsd i do Zanramon cheers
Hiya! Um... I can't find your userpage on Pikipedia. What's your user name there? Mcoolister 17:35, 9 March 2008 (EDT)
Oh! I know you! So... Hi! =)( & )
Hmm Green Tunic I saw a lot of diffrences from Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time, And none of the Zelda game's have been partuicarly hard(This one was harder for me than OOT, But that's your opinon.
Slap on the wrist!
Yo! Uh, hey, you probably shouldn't make articles (even redirects) with a "&" symbol in the title. The wiki software just cuts off everything after the "&", so "Game&Watch Zelda" just sends you to "Game". It's wacky, yes, but just keep it in mind for future reference. ;) --Ando (T : C) 08:20, 29 March 2008 (EDT)
- Less "untrue" and more "outdated". A Wiki software update made it possible to use the &. —Ando (talk) 00:47, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
Hi! Thank you for the new image(s) you recently uploaded; the wiki appreciates your contributions! We've recently introduced a policy of crediting the original source of any images used here, so we ask that you please take a moment to let everyone know where your images came from using the various templates here. For more information, see this explanation, and any questions you may have will be answered by the staff here. Thanks for your help! —Adam (talk) 10:13, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
(P.S sorry for the impersonal-ness, just something I'm trying out ;)