User talk:Embyr 75
From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
I see ya lurkin' around here so I figured I'd say "what's up." I heard you got married, congrats on that! Wish the both of you much happiness.
- Heeey! Yes... I've been lurking... AND I'M NOT ASHAMED OF IT EITHER! =D And thank you! Married life is good, but busy. In fact, I should really be making dinner right now, but. :3 Meh. Thanks for dropping a line! What's up with you? Besides your PROMOTION. (Que 6 month late congrats =P)
- Also, I know! I love the skin. :3 —Embyr 75 --Talk-- 02:50, 30 November 2012 (UTC)
Don't know if you edit any more but I've seen you lurking, so...
Hey, so Mandi brought up a good point here about our Featured Article and Image voting systems. I personally would like to see a change, but that just won't happen if no one says anything or voices their opinion. I'm asking you to please voice your opinion on changing the system so we can move forwards with proposing actual changes and actually GET somewhere with this. Please and thank you!—Justin(Talk) 20:36, 6 December 2012 (UTC)
If you're planning on sticking around for awhile...
- I'm down if you guys could use the help. :) —Embyr 75 --Talk-- 23:30, 20 March 2013 (UTC)
- Whoopie! (Not the cushions.) Thanks for the warm welcome guys. :) —Embyr 75 --Talk-- 23:47, 20 March 2013 (UTC)
Just a head's up
Your MM screenshots are great, but they seem a little... stretched. I think you can fix that by going Options > Graphics > Advanced > unchecking "adjust game aspect ratio to match yours." That should fix it (assuming you're using PJ64). — Hylian King [*] 23:44, 7 May 2013 (UTC)
- Ah! That did it. Actually, I had to check it, not uncheck it, but whatever, it worked! Thanks! —Embyr 75 --Talk-- 00:10, 8 May 2013 (UTC)