From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
So I pretty much Nerd about with Zelda...sometimes in a scary way and actually fear myself when I make sense in the paradox that is the Zelda timeline. I Can't wait for a Zelda movie...(made by moi) and also I have the Galls to believe that a futuristic Zelda game would be AWESOME!!
My Timeline Theory
Here it is...so far...some games are not in yet but I'll place them in soon enough.
Adult Timeline - Ocarina of time-- Wind Waker/Phantom Hour Glass -- Legend of Zelda/Adventure of Link
timeline split occurs*
Child Timeline - Majoras Mask -- Twilight Princess -- Four Swords --Four Swords Adventure -- A Link to the Past
And heres where the rest may go
Links Awakening most likely happens in one of two places
- in between LOZ and AOL
- or after the Oracle games
Link left Hyrule at the end of LOZ to gain experience...and seems like the perfect placement to me. Also the design of the game and the character are exactly the same as OoX
Minish Cap I still have to really look at it.Theres lots of confusing stuff there though im thinking it occurs before the 4 sword games and long after Twilight.
the Oracle series games....are confusing...I used to believe there was no way they could happen at the end of both timelines seeing how they are the same story and just told one following the other.....although at the beginning of both. Link is sent away to another dimension or at least land..and since the triforce is complete and Ganon is dead it can still happen at the end of both my timelines in the theory...so maybe both those links are from both timlines and switch to the others timeline causing it to ....sorta..come together....still I'm skeptical.
- also another thing is that Ganon had the Trident of Power in these ones...which he only should have after FSA where he first got it. He never had it in LOZ but he did have it in ALttP....so maybe the timelines don't converge.
the sage of the forest has a medallion in ocarina...originally it was meant to be the medallion of wind not of the forest..
and then I remembered 4 swords...the green element is wind..minish came from sky temple, and the minish live in forests......I think the minish may be a evolved or pre evolved form of kokiri...which makes sense since they come from the sky (wind) but live in the forests now... unless their the fairies...but that’s less likely... this only works if Minish Cap came first though.
also the Ancient Sky Book has the same symbol on it as farores pearl in WW ...more wind forest farore connection....... minish created picori blade so its like its from farore to link specially made by minish...also i noticed how the 4 sword when its gold looks like the kokiri sword..now I have my (slight) connection. Also that may make the 4 sword the master sword...or it may just be one of the many swords which are connected to Farore. Hope im right^_^
King of Red Lions = Gerudo
So I noticed a few similarities to the King of Red Lions and Ganondorf in Wind Waker that made me assume the King is a Gerudo.
- when he is the king of red lions he has what looks similar to a gerudo symbol on the door where the crane and sail comes from
- his name is king of red lions, why not king of high ears or something related to hyrulians. Desert literally means red land, so he could be king of red lands in that way, and also the gerudo's hair is red almost like a mane of a lion's is shown to be red sometimes, hence king of red lions.
- his skin is the same colors as Tetra's before she is turned into her Zelda incarnation. This means that he was born with a dark color (spirits dont tan) and why is this important because if we look at all the previous royal families they are purely white skinned. this can be shown when Tetra turns into Zelda, she gains the white skin of the bloodline.
- His facial features are similar to those of Ganon's.
- he compares himself to Ganon not in a physical way or in anyway that means he is gerudo but when you add this to the fact that he is the only king known to help fight off the baddie in a zelda game, I began to suspect his intentions were not only to save his kingdom but because it looks like he has such strong feelings towards Ganon almost like he has to reclaim the name of Gerudo and not have it be only associated with Ganon. Also when he compares himself to Ganon this could mean he thought he was different, maybe even better then him as a gerudo but still the same as he would not let his dreams of Hyrule kingdom go and Ganon would not let his dreams for conquest of Hyrule kingdom go.
Twilight Realm = Sacred Realm
So I realized that it would make more sense to send people to ONE alternate dimension .. not two.
Heres a description of the Twilight Realm-
"The twilight there holds a serene beauty...You have seen it yourself as the sun sets on this world. Bathed in that light, all the people were pure and gentle"
Heres a description of the Sacred Realm-
"The realm was one of midday golden skies rather than blue and allowed spirits to roam free as they pleased across its plains. At the heart of this magical realm sits a mighty temple, the Temple of Light,"
Also the only picture of the Sacred realm is .. well it looks like twilight..and the land is broken apart the same way the twilight realm is when you enter it.
Not only this but both lands are said to have changed and become less then serene and beautiful once Ganon entered it. ( "But things changed once that foul power pervaded the world" ). And lastly the temple of Light described in the Sacred Realm could be the temple where you find the Sols in the Twilight Realm, What better name for a temple that houses the light of that world then temple of light.
Now the only thing that confuses me is...why trap the people who wanted to steal the Triforce..in the realm where it is sealed...unless they knew that it was separated....and also that no one could exit the realm without help from the outside. Still it makes the most sense to me.