From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
|Rank||Does stuff on ZeldaInformer|
|Forum Join Date||June 2005|
|Number of Edits||258|
Leminnes joined the internets around the year 2000. His first act of business was to join Zelda Universe. There, he did nothing, except get the incredible prestige of being one of the first people to join Zelda Universe. At some point Jesus told him that he had to take a break from the internets, so he did. Then, around 2002, Jesus said he was allowed back, so he got back on and ravaged Zelda Universe with his awesome. Actually, he was very inactive for another year or so but then he came back in fantastic flying colors!
His first act of business was to make a signature shop. His first signature was made for BigBroDavida. It was glorious. He quickly became a huge sensation in the Signature section of Zelda Universe creating such masterpieces as [LeminnesSig23.jpg] and [TG11Sig.png]. His first shop was created along with Hab in the glorious early days of "collaboration signature shops." They are relics of the past, collaboration no longer exists. What happened after this is somewhat blurry to Leminnes but at some point he was given the position as Forum Moderator to some section of ZU. It was 2 days later he was super-moderator.
During Leminnes' time as super moderator he did such wonderful things as:
- Create the [ONLY good Zelda Universe layout]. (New shit is ugly)
- Create the Graphics School (Which died gloriously, although he has no idea what became of it.)
- Renamed the Battle School to The Escapists' Labyrith and Created the In-Character Thread
- Created the Synthesis of Imagery section. It was renamed the fail "Graphics" section.
- Created The Bombers
- Plenty of other stuff he really can't remember
At one point his friend Captain Cornflake approached him with an offer to help create another Zelda site. Leminnes said "Holy shit, yeah" because he had wanted to create a Zelda site since he was born. Fortunately for them, The Bombers had just been created and the new site, thus named ZeldaInformer, needed content. With the consent of every Bombers member, The Bombers was transplanted to ZeldaInformer where it stays to this day. Also during this time Leminnes asked to be an Admin of ZeldaUniverse, he was promptly shot down and his activity at ZU has dropped to a null void since.
At this point, he joined ZeldaInformer completely and dedicated himself to that along with Uncle Meat until he randomly disappeared the the middle of making a guide to The Bomber's Notebook in Majora's Mask. No one knew where he went. He went to hell, also know as World of Warcraft, for a year. He regrets every second of it. A year later, he is back at ZeldaInformer where Nathan, EA, and UncleMeat had stepped up to the plate to run the site into its glory. Leminnes looks forward to helping them succeed.
Leminnes has been greatly prolific in his artwork since day one of his activity on Zelda Universe. His shameless plugs are here:
- [Leminnes' Deviant Art]
- Layout of ZeldaInformer []
- Older Layout of Zelda Universe []
- Older Layout of ZeldaInformer []
- [Leminnes' Photobucket]
- [Lem's Sigs Through The Generations] - A collection of most of the sigs I have created organized by "Generation" or style.
- [Eyes on the Planets] - A sort of "Story Progression" where I attempt to show a story being created. Haven't gotten very far with the "Story" part yet.
- [The Legend of Zelda: Kilrok's Waters] - A Zelda Fanfiction LONG in the works (For about as long as Eyes). The idea of it is to be a Fanfiction that is actually GOOD. Not something that many people come across.
- [Some Poems]
- [Thing I Wrote in my Journal] That People at High School kinda liked.
- [Donee] A short story by Leminnes.
- [Small Black House] A short story by Leminnes.
- [Old Poems] on Zelda Universe.
- [What Is Your Creed?] A short story by Leminnes.