From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
Toto is a character in Majora's Mask. He is short stout Zora and the manager of the famous Zora band: The Indigo-Go's. He is one of the few band members who know about Lulu's condition. Although the band had planned to perform on the day of the Carnival of Time, Toto is forced to cancel the show due to Lulu losing her voice. 
Toto spends the entire span of Majora's Mask in Clock Town: during the day, he can be found in the mayor's office with Madame Aroma and Gorman. In the evening, he heads over to the Milk Bar. If Link visits him there, he will ask for his assistance in making a sound check. If Link helps him, Toto will teach him the famous song of The Indigo-Go's: "Ballad of the Wind Fish." Learning the song will complete two entries in the Bombers' Notebook and leave Link with one more mask, the Circus Leader's Mask, which is given to Link by Gorman after hearing the melody.
- In the Majora's Mask manga, Link mistakes Toto for King Zora, only to realize he's too small.
- "Toto" is a children's term for fish in Japan.
- ↑ "Oh, forgive me. I am Toto, manager of the band, The Indigo-Go's." — Toto (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Actually, there's been an unusual accident in Great Bay... And due to this unusual accident, Lulu, the diva in The Indigo-Go's, has lost her voice. [...] The details are quite long, so I'll spare you. At any rate... I must cancel our performance at this year's Carnival of Time." — Toto (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "I'd like to do a sound check, though. I just want to see what it would have been like... Hey, you! Could you help me with a performance?" — Toto (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "It's their old standby... "Ballad of the Wind Fish." That's the song that members of the previous generation of The Indigo-Go's made famous!" — Gorman (Majora's Mask)
| Names in Other Regions
|| トト (Toto)