From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
The Dragon Tingle Statue
|Game(s)|| The Wind Waker|
The Minish Cap
|Comparable Object(s)||Tingle Trophy|
Tingle Statues are hand-crafted gold statues made by Tingle's brother Knuckle. Five statues can be found in The Wind Waker, only by connecting a Game Boy Advance to the GameCube and using the Tingle Tuner. A similar sculpture, the Tingle Trophy, is awarded in The Minish Cap for making all 100 Kinstone Fusions in the game.
The Wind Waker
One of five Tingle Statues can be found in each of The Wind Waker's dungeons. They will only be available for collection if the Tingle Tuner is used, as they are located using the Game Boy Advance screen. When a statue is detected, Link must pay Tingle to use a Tingle Bomb to expose the chest to the GameCube screen.
After being found, the Statues will automatically appear at a cluster of stone pedestals on Tingle Island. Link is paid 50 Rupees for each one found and 500 Rupees if all five of them are found. The statues can be abused and tossed into the sea at anytime, and no one will ever suspect Link unless the Tingle Tuner is being used at the time of abuse, at which time Tingle will tell Link to stop, and if he continues enough times, Tingle will hit Link with a Tingle bomb. Throwing a statue into the sea will cause Tingle to immediately use a Tingle Bomb on Link, whether or not he has hit one of them already in that visit.
The Tingle Statues serve another purpose, as each contains a hint to the location of a respawning source of 100 Rupees.
|Dragon Tingle Statue||Courage Stance||Dragon Roost Island||Outset Island|
|Forbidden Tingle Statue||Delight Pose||Forbidden Woods||Similar Place|
|Goddess Tingle Statue||Playful Pose||Tower of the Gods||Hidden Pot|
|Earth Tingle Statue||Winning Pose||Earth Temple||Leaf Flight|
|Wind Tingle Statue||Kooloo Pose||Wind Temple||Western Edge|
The Minish Cap
In The Minish Cap, the Tingle Brothers believe fusing Kinstones will help them meet fairies. After Link fuses Kinstones with 100 Kinstone-holding characters in the game, Tingle and his brothers will turn the Kinstone Bag into a Tingle Trophy in the inventory. After obtaining the Tingle Trophy, Kinstone pieces can no longer be gathered. However, the Kinstone pieces already gathered by Link can be still be viewed by selecting the trophy.
- ↑ "You got the Dragon Tingle Statue! It bubbles over with warmth. It will be waiting for you on Tingle Island." — N/A (The Wind Waker)
- ↑ "You got the Forbidden Tingle Statue! It's covered in sticky sap. It will be waiting for you on Tingle Island." — N/A (The Wind Waker)
- ↑ "You got the Goddess Tingle Statue! Its salty seawater coating is kind of gross. It will be waiting for you on Tingle Island." — N/A (The Wind Waker)
- ↑ "You got the Earth Tingle Statue! It's cool and damp and smells like mold. It will be waiting for you on Tingle Island." — N/A (The Wind Waker)
- ↑ "You got the Wind Tingle Statue! It's sandy and kind of rough. It feels weird. It will be waiting for you on Tingle Island." — N/A (The Wind Waker)
- ↑ "They believe fusing Kinstones will help them meet fairies, so they are recording Kinstone data on their maps." — Tingle Siblings? figurine (The Minish Cap)
|Names in Other Regions|
|Tingle Statue||Dragon Tingle Statue||Forbidden Tingle Statue||Goddess Tingle Statue||Earth Tingle Statue||Wind Tingle Statue|
|Spanish||Latin America/Spain||Estatua de Tingle||Tingle draconiano||Tingle prohibido||Tingle divino||Tingle terrestre||Tingle eólico|
|French||France/Canada||Statue Tingle||Statue Tingle du Dragon||Statue Tingle Défendue||Statue Tingle Divine||Statue Tingle Terrestre||Statue Tingle du Vent|
|German||Germany||Tingle-Statue||Drakonia-Tingle-Statue||Verbotene Tingle-Statue||Göttliche Tingle-Statue||Terra-Tingle-Statue||Zephir-Tingle-Statue|
|Italian||Italy||Statua di Tingle||Tingle dragone||Tingle proibito||Tingle degli Spiriti||Tingle terrestre||Tingle eolico|