From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
It refers to the same area in the same games, I checked 3 ingame sources for the name, First the Owl refers to it as the Mysterious Forest, The sign before it does also. After obtaining the tail key, the owl calls it the 'Mysterious Wood" (no plural). Lastly the overworld map : 'Mysterious Woods'. I think most people are going to go by what the overworld map calls it, So merge here? Axiomist (talk) 03:04, 17 April 2009 (UTC)
- I completely agree. It's just different wordings that are constantly used. The Goron Moron 06:57, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
- DO IT. Noble Wrot 04:04, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
I wonder if the Japanese name is the same as the one for the Woods of Mystery in Majora's Mask. How would one get to know this info? Dekler 01:55, 25 December 2012 (UTC)
- Check the Link's Awakening Translations page and the Majora's Mask Translations pages, which I just did, I've been wondering this myself but haven't checked til now. Turns out you are right to wonder, they do have the exact same name in Japan.
- Also, wow, this page needs work. ※Fizzle 02:09, 25 December 2012 (UTC)
- And it doesn't anymore. Awesome work, Dannyboy! ※Fizzle 03:57, 29 December 2012 (UTC)