From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
Piece of Heart and Heart Countainer
Every games are listed on the Piece of Heart section: some of them doesn't have Piece of Heart, but only full Heart Container. I can't remember exactly which, but I think it is the first two Zelda and all of the Zelda games for the gameboy. This article might be reorganized. Jeangabin 09:12, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
- No, it's the very first one and the two DS titles.Matt (Talk) 16:53, June 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh yess, thanks! Jeangabin 19:37, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
Mess of an Article
This article is just an absolute mess. I'm not even sure which problem is the biggest. Most of the bulk of the article is just links to guides. There's very little real information about heart containers and pieces of heart in it at all. The only thing I like really is that it separates heart containers and pieces of heart into separate sections. But it's still lacking in material.Matt (Talk) 19:51, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Then just remove the guide links. There isn't much to say in the article that isn't already in the preliminary sections. Even the TP oddities are already described. --K2L (Interrogatory) 00:42, 21 September 2010 (EDT)
Ohhhhh, then the problem is that these sections make the index more convoluted, correct? In that case, unify them into one section; then you can specify both the game and the site's name through the link piping. For example:
- ZeldaDungeon's list of Heart Pieces for Majora's Mask.
- StrategyWiki's list of Heart Pieces for Majora's Mask.
- ZeldaDungeon's list of Heart Pieces for The Wind Waker.
- Zelda Universe's list of Heart Pieces for The Wind Waker.
- And so on. --K2L (Interrogatory) 01:16, 21 September 2010 (EDT)
Isn't it this way:
- 3 by start - 4 when starting with a secret
- 8 from bosses [same in OoA/OoS, especially not 9 in OoS]
- 0 in the overworld - 1 through sharing a secret
- 3 by heart pieces
- 14 as result - 15 with a secret & 16 with starting with a secret and through sharing a secret
? -Bernd 13:13, 3 August 2012 (EDT)