From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
|Game(s)||A Link to the Past|
The small octopus is found in a cave, exactly where the Sanctuary is in the Light World, and talks about the cursed Great Fairy within the Pyramid of Power. The plant-like creature, found near the Palace of Darkness (where Sahasrahla hides in the Light World), tells his story about Ganon's curse over the Golden Land for free. The bird-like creature, in a cave south of the Palace of Darkness, talks about the circle of stones in Lake of Ill Omen. The insect-like creature is found in a cave in the Swamp of Evil (where Aginah is in the Light World) and tells Link to use the Ether Medallion to clear the rain in the mire. The hand, found in a cave located where the Ice Rod is in the Light World, is a former thief and talks about another former thief specialized in the picking of locks.
- Targets similar in appearance to the small octopus and the hand are found in the Shooting Gallery.
- ↑ "Hah! Thank you. To tell you the truth, I found incredible beauty inside the pyramid, but someone sealed the door. You can't do anything with a standard bomb, they say..." — Strange Creature (A Link to the Past)
- ↑ "You're new here, aren't you? Did you come here looking for the Power of Gold? Well, you're too late. It will obey only the first person who touches it. The man who last claimed the Power of Gold wished for this world. It reflects his heart. Yes, I came here out of greed for the Golden Power, and look what happened to me...To restore the Golden Land, a person worthy of the Golden Power must defeat the man who created this place...Until that time, I am stuck in this bizarre shape. But what a mischievous thing to leave lying around...The Power of Gold...Triforce..." — Strange Creature (A Link to the Past)
- ↑ "Ha! Thank you. They say there is a tiny circle of rocks in the lake at the source of the river. I don't know what will happen, but it might be fun to throw something into it..." — Strange Creature (A Link to the Past)
- ↑ "Heh heh. Thank you. As a matter of fact, monster magic is making it rain in the swamp. If you can move the air with more force than the monsters, the rain may stop." — Strange Creature (A Link to the Past)
- ↑ "Heh heh. Thank you. To tell you the truth, I used to be a thief in the Light World... some of my fellow thieves went into hiding because they were afraid of being caught. One of them was a master locksmith, but now he is hiding the fact that he was a thief... by pretending to be a strange middle-aged guy! Ha ha ha..." — Strange Creature (A Link to the Past)