From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sea Snake
Deep Pythons are a species of giant sea snakes that infest the Great Bay, lurking in the depths of Pinnacle Rock in Majora's Mask.
Characteristics and Weaknesses
When Link draws near, they shoot out of their burrows to grab him in their mouth and damage him before spitting him out. To defeat them, Zora Link must swim close to lure them out of their burrow, and stun and destroy them with the Zora Electrical Shield or boomerang fins. The Deep Pythons are guarding some of the missing Zora Eggs, which the thieving Gerudo Pirates lost to them when they were attacked, as well as a seahorse.
- Although consistently described as sea snakes, they may in fact be a species of eel as they do not need to breathe air.
- According to Aveil, Deep Pythons eat Zora Eggs.
- In Animal Crossing, Gulliver tells a story where he states, "When I fought the sea snakes at Pinnacle Rock! Wait a minute... That wasn't me!"
- ↑ "It's a Deep Python. Get close to it and stun it. If you fail, it'll getcha!" — Tatl (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Please do this for me. Please defeat all the vicious sea snakes and save my friend." — Seahorse (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Yes, b-but Aveil... The sea is strangely murky where we were attacked by the sea snakes..." — Gerudo Pirate (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "I heard that the pirates were attacked by sea snakes near the creatures' lair." — Zora (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Hurry! Go find the other three eggs before those sea snakes eat them!" — Aveil (Majora's Mask)
| Names in Other Regions
|| ディープパイソン (Dīpu Paison)
|| Deep Python