Sakon artwork from Majora's Mask 3D
|Game(s)|| Ocarina of Time|
|Era||Era of the Hero of Time|
Ocarina of Time
In Ocarina of Time, Sakon can be seen running around the Market. If Link talks to him, he will say a reference to the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. In the ending credits, he can be seen dancing around, joining in with the party.
He can be seen in North Clock Town in the first night trying to steal a Bomb Bag from the old lady of the Bomb Shop. Link can retrieve the bag by striking Sakon with his Sword, which will guarantee the Blast Mask for Link from the old lady. If Link instead attacks him with an Arrow, the Hookshot, or another Bomb, the bag will explode, making Sakon disappear. If Link allows him to steal the bag, the Big Bomb Bag will be sold at the Curiosity Shop the next night. Sakon also steals the Sun Mask from Kafei. Link can help Kafei recover his mask during the Final Day by infiltrating Sakon's Hideout.
He can also be seen in the lower valley of the Ikana Canyon running in circles. There, he will try to steal Link's Sword, but will be stopped by Tatl. Sakon can sometimes be seen outside the Curiosity Shop at night, where he talks about how the Curiosity Shop owner is unfair, and that he just wants his fair share.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Huff huff! I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date!" — Sakon (Ocarina of Time)
- "Sakon's Hideout. Protected by impenetrable security!" — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "Only Sakon can open it. The only way in is to wait for Sakon to arrive." — Kafei (Majora's Mask)
- "Stop! Thief!!! Give the old lady her luggage back!!!" — Old Lady from Bomb Shop (Majora's Mask)
- "Tonight's special bargain was just stolen. It just came in seconds ago. This is really hot! I kid you not! Actually, it's somethin' sold over at the Bomb Shop, but a thief sold it to me..." — Man from Curiosity Shop (Majora's Mask)
- "When I was turned into this, I went to see the Great Fairy in the shrine near the North Gate... But on the way, my precious mask--a wedding ceremony mask--was stolen from me by some prancing man with a grinning face!" — Kafei (Majora's Mask)
- "Did I mention that is one niiiiice sword? Can I see it for a second?" — Sakon (Majora's Mask)
- "Wha? S-s-some red thing?!? What is it? It s-s-seems hostile!" — Sakon (Majora's Mask)
- "This Curiosity Shop guy's takin' advantage of me...I just want my fair share..." — Sakon (Majora's Mask)