From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
The twin sisters are both members of the Gorman Troupe, and they are one of the twenty characters in the game featured in the Bombers' Notebook, though they are both covered under one entry. The Bombers' Notebook does not mention their names, but by talking to the sisters at the Stock Pot Inn, it is revealed that Judo is the name of the one in the red dress, while Marilla is the one with the blue dress.
The Rosa Sisters can be found during the day walking around the Stock Pot Inn, for during the night they are practicing their dance moves in West Clock Town. They seem troubled, however, for it seems that they'll have to perform their choreography at the Carnival of Time without any prior rehearsal; moreover, the dance isn't finished yet, and they can't decide on what other moves to add to the dance in order to not bore the audience. It seems it's too late to change the song since Guru-Guru, the troupe's musician, could get angry at such decision. Even Marilla thinks about blaming the troupe leader and going back to her village, but realizes her sister Judo wouldn't approve of her decision.
By wearing Kamaro's Mask, the mask filled with the dancing spirits of the great Kamaro, Link can teach the Rosa Sisters the choreography of the deceased dancer. The twins are impressed by the dance moves and quickly learn the choreography, joining Link in the routine and calling him their master. The twins thank their master with a Piece of Heart, and asks that he come to their performance. Their troubles aren't entirely over, however, for they are bothered at the fact that their troupe leader won't come watch their dance, and they'll have to perform their moves without even having seen the stage yet. The Rosa Sisters are last seen during the ending credits performing the choreography taught to them by Link at the Milk Bar. The visible audience is only a Guard, presumably the one from West Clock Town who used to watch them practice.
- ↑ "Marilla likes this choreography, but she doesn't get into it at all..." — Judo Rosa (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Judo's very good at it...Maybe we should add some spins..." — Marilla Rosa (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Rosa Sisters, twin dancers Members of the Gorman Troupe" — Bombers' Notebook (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "We have to be ready without any rehearsal this time...Every time..." — Judo Rosa (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Doo-doo-dooo... Don't speak to her right now. She hasn't finished her new dance for the town's carnival Doo-da-daa... Even though the song is finished." — Guru-Guru (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Judo's very good at it...Maybe we should add some spins... If we do a poor job of extending it, the audience will get bored." — Marilla Rosa (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "We need a new step...Maybe with more jumping..." — Judo Rosa (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "We shouldn't change the song now... Guru-Guru is scary when he gets mad..." — Marilla Rosa (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Maybe I'll blame it on the troupe leader and go back to the village... But Judo wouldn't like it." — Marilla Rosa (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "You are our master!" — Rosa Sisters (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Master! Please come to our performance!" — Rosa Sisters (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Although the dance for the carnival is ready, the troupe leader won't come to view it." — Guru-Guru (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "We're pretty prepared, but our troupe leader seems to be acting strange for some reason. Well, we haven't even seen the stage yet...It looks like we're going straight to the big show without any rehearsal." — Rosa Sisters (Majora's Mask)
|Names in Other Regions|
|French||Soeurs [sic] Rosa||Judo||Marilla|