Beedle selling Picolyte
|Game(s)||The Minish Cap|
|Use(s)||Increases the rate of finding various items|
Picolyte are items in The Minish Cap.
Location and Uses
Picolyte is made from Pico Blooms by a Minish in the Minish Village. In order to grow Yellow, Blue, and Orange Picco Blooms, Link is asked to bring Lon Lon Milk, Mt. Crenel Mineral Water, and a Red Potion.
In Hyrule Town, if Link cleans the dust on the carpet by using the Gust Jar, Beedle will eventually start selling Picolyte. Immediately after he opens his shop, White, Red, and Green Picolyte are available to purchase. The remaining colors become available once the Minish grows their respective Pico Bloom.
Once bought, the Picolyte is stored in an empty Bottle. However, only one of each type of Picolyte can be carried at a time. When consumed, Picolyte increases the rate of finding certain items, such as Kinstones, Mysterious Shells, and Rupees. The effects of Picolyte wear off after approximately 30 seconds.
|Blue Picolyte||Increases the rate of finding items||200 Rupees|
|Green Picolyte||Increases the rate of finding Mysterious Shells||200 Rupees|
|Red Picolyte||Increases the rate of finding Hearts||200 Rupees|
|Orange Picolyte||Increases the rate of finding Fairies||200 Rupees|
|Yellow Picolyte||Increases the rate of finding Rupees||200 Rupees|
|White Picolyte||Increases the rate of Kinstones||200 Rupees|
- "We're doing cutting-edge research on Pico Blooms here." — Minish (The Minish Cap)
- "I need milk to continue my improvements on this Pico Bloom." — Minish (The Minish Cap)
- "I am working on my next Pico Bloom enhancement... All I need is some Crenel Hot Spring Water to complete it." — Minish (The Minish Cap)
- "I am working on my next Pico Bloom enhancement... But I need a red potion to finish." — Minish (The Minish Cap)
- "Oh, I'm sorry! You already have some of that kind of Picolyte!" — Beedle (The Minish Cap)
- "Oh, that White Picolyte is for people who want to get lucky! It makes it easier for you to find Kinstone pieces." — Beedle (The Minish Cap)
- "Oh, that Green Picolyte is for only the most serious of collectors! It will make it easier for you to find Mysterious Shells!" — Beedle (The Minish Cap)
- "Oh, that Yellow Picolyte makes it easier for you to find Rupees!" — Beedle (The Minish Cap)