From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
|Use(s)||Ingredient in Yeto's soup|
The Ordon Pumpkin is an item found inside Snowpeak Ruins in Twilight Princess. It is Yeta's first mistake at locating where the Big Key is. When brought to Yeto, he will knock Link to the floor and take the pumpkin from him. Yeto will include it in the soup, and it will upgrade it to Good Soup. This new soup will replenish four hearts instead of only two.
- If Link breaks enough pumpkins around Jaggle, he will be told to stop wasting food.
- Both the Ordon Goat Cheese and the Ordon Pumpkin are stored on the Dungeon Map, where the Big Key is normally kept.
- In Link's Crossbow Training, Ordon Pumpkins appear as destructible objects for additional points.
- ↑ "You find it, uh? ...What? Pumpkin? But why there? No good, uh... Where I leave it?" — Yeta (Twilight Princess)
- ↑ "What flavor... Uh... PUMPKIN! You have pumpkin, uh? Pumpkin, pumpkin, uh! Thanks, uh! You taste if you want!" — Yeto (Twilight Princess)
- ↑ "You put good soup in your bottle! It smells sweet, like pumpkins. Set it to B on the - screen, and drink it with B to replenish 4 hearts." — N/A (Twilight Princess)
- ↑ "You got the Ordon pumpkin! This pumpkin was grown in your hometown of Ordon." — N/A (Twilight Princess)
- ↑ "YO! DON'T WASTE FOOD!" — Jaggle (Twilight Princess)