From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
Mila when rich
|Game(s)||The Wind Waker|
Mila is eventually rescued during Link's second trip to the Forsaken Fortress, where Tetra and her crew of pirates take Mila and Maggie back to Windfall Island. However, her father spent all of his Rupees paying Tetra for bringing her back to the island safely. Mila was saddened and angered by her new life of poverty, so she started to work at Zunari's Shop to try and bring some income to the family. However, she became fed up and snuck out at night to steal Rupees out of Zunari's safe; she was caught by Link, who convinced her what she was doing was wrong. Nowadays, instead of sneaking out at night, she spends her evenings working at a faraway island.
|Mila (Figurine from The Wind Waker)|
|| Birthplace: Windfall Island.|
This poor girl was filthy rich until she got rescued from her prison in the Forsaken Fortress. Now that her family has fallen on hard times, she works for the shop on Windfall Island to help ease their hardship.
- Her Spanish and German name, Felicitas, means "fortunate", fitting her lavish life in the beginning of the game. In contrast, Maggie's Spanish and German name means "sorrowful".
- ↑ "...It's difficult to tell. Yes. Difficult. You see, my one and only daughter, Mila, was taken away from me to a frightening place called the Forsaken Fortress... I have asked many to rescue her, but it seems to be a difficult voyage to that cursed place..." — Mila's Father (The Wind Waker)
- ↑ "But one day, a monstrous bird came and took me away to a terrible place called the Forsaken Fortress, where I was locked up and held captive. Oh, it was awful! My father spent every last Rupee in his coffers in an attempt to get me rescued." — Mila (The Wind Waker)
- ↑ "Now, every day, from morning until night, I'm busy working for the open-air shop. So, as you can see, at least I'm trying to settle into my poor lifestyle." — Mila (The Wind Waker)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Birthplace: Windfall Island. Personality: Harsh. This poor girl was filthy rich until she got rescued from her prison in the Forsaken Fortress. Now that her family has fallen on hard times, she works for the shop on Windfall Island to help ease their hardship." — N/A (The Wind Waker)
- ↑ "I-I'm not a thief! I swear! I haven't stolen anything! Well, yet." — Mila (The Wind Waker)
- ↑ "It's true... I know I'm quibbling over nothing... But being so poor weakens a person's very soul... But...it's time I quit making silly excuses for myself!" — Mila (The Wind Waker)
- ↑ "I'm done with all that sneaking around in the dark. In fact, I head off to a faraway island to work in the evenings now, so I won't be seeing you at night anymore!" — Mila (The Wind Waker)
- ↑ "Welcome to you, sir! This way to Windfall's outdoor shop, chock-full of fun and happy products!" — Mila (The Wind Waker)
|Names in Other Regions|