- June 11, 2013 - Exciting News from E3 2013! - The title and release month of the upcoming Zelda for 3DS was officially revealed at E3 earlier today. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds will hit the shelves this November! In other news, an October release date has been confirmed for The Wind Waker HD. Information on both games, including new artwork and trailers, can be found at the official E3 2013 site.
- June 9, 2013 - More Hiccups: We are again experiencing some problems with the site. We apologize for any 503 errors you might receive while trying to browse Zelda Wiki, and, as always, we are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible.
- April 27, 2013 - Attention Uploaders!: Zelda Wiki's file policies have been updated. As such, the options on the upload form will have changed slightly. New guidelines for uploading are available at Help:Upload. If you have any questions about the new policies, don't hesitate to ask them at the Milk Bar.
- April 18, 2013 - Feed Problems: Some of you (if not all of you) may have noticed that our RSS feed is not currently working. This is because our feed was hosted by fellow NIWA wiki, WiKirby, which seems to have gone offline recently. We are working on setting up a new feed, and we apologize to our community partners and our viewers for the downtime.
- April 18, 2013 - A Link to the Past Sequel Announced!: The new Zelda game coming to the 3DS will be a sequel to A Link to the Past, according to the latest Nintendo Direct. Also announced was the 3DS eShop release of Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons in North America and Europe, set for May 30th. Get ready for some Zelda throwbacks coming later this year!
For more Zelda Wiki news and updates, go to Castle Town, the wiki community portal.
Ghirahim (Pronounced /gɪər rɑː ˈhiːm/, geer-rah-HEEM) is one of two primary antagonists featured in Skyward Sword. He is a figure of authority in the land below Skyloft, and he thinks quite highly of himself, preferring to be called Lord Ghirahim. His main objective is continuously hunting for Zelda, in order to use her spirit as a goddess for his plan to resurrect his master, Demise. Although at first Ghirahim thinks little of Link and his presence, the Demon Lord grows frustrated and erratic as he realizes the young hero is an obstacle to his plans.
Recently featured: Kakariko Village - Sacred Realm - Ikana Kingdom
Current Wiki Exclusive
Zelda Weapons in the Middle Ages - Wiki editor Midnafan321 looks at the various weapons in the Zelda series and compares them to ones that were used in the Middle Ages. An interesting, factual-based article that sheds light to the history behind Zelda weapons.
If you'd like to discuss this article, head over to its talk page.
To check out past exclusives Zelda Wiki has had, why not head over to the archives?