King of Hyrule
From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
The King of Hyrule refers to the current ruling monarch of the Kingdom of Hyrule, usually father to Princess Zelda. Given that the games in The Legend of Zelda series span a large period of time, there have been a number of individually identifiable Kings of Hyrule:
- King of Hyrule (The Adventure of Link), an unnamed ancient King of Hyrule who ruled Hyrule with the united Triforce at his command and presided over a golden age of the kingdom before his death.
- Un-named King in A Link to the Past as shown in the credits.
- Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule, the final King of Hyrule as of The Wind Waker.
- Daltus, the current King of Hyrule during The Minish Cap.
- Gustaf, an ancient Hylian King who appears in spirit form in The Minish Cap.
- Harkinian, the name given to the King of Hyrule who appeared in The Legend of Zelda (TV series), the Philips CD-i Games and the Valiant Comics.
- King of Hyrule (The Shadow Prince), the king of Hyrule in The Shadow Prince
|Names in Other Regions|
|Spanish||Rey de Hyrule|
|German||König von Hyrule|
|Italian||Re di Hyrule|