From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
Kamaro is a character who appears in Majora's Mask.
Kamaro is a ghost who died in Termina Field. In life, he was a dancer, but now he is filled with regret because he was not able to pass on his dance moves to the world while he was alive. He planned to bring the world together with his choreography, but he inexplicably passed away and now lingers the world wishing he had taught his routine to someone.
The ghost dancer can be found from midnight until 6 AM in the giant mushroom-shaped stones near the entrance to Snowhead. When Link eases his soul, his dancing ability becomes encased in the Kamaro's Mask, granting it to the young hero and trusting him to make his routine into a "popular dance craze." With this, Kamaro's dance can be taught to the Rosa Sisters in West Clock Town to gain a Piece of Heart.
- His theme can be heard in West Clock Town at night even if Link hasn't taught the Rosa Sisters his dance.
- His theme is also similar to Majora's Mask's theme.
- ↑ "The spirit of a charismatic dancer who died in Termina Field dances there night after night." — Gossip Stone (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "I am no longer part of the living...My sadness to the moon... I haven't left my dance to the world...I am filled with regret." — Kamaro (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "I am disappointed, oh moon. I have died! Oh, I planned to bring the world together and stir it into a giant melting pot with my dance! If only I had taught my new dance to someone..." — Kamaro (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Spread my dance across the world... Train its followers... (Translation) I have taught it to you, now make it into a popular dance craze!" — Kamaro (Majora's Mask)
|Names in Other Regions|