From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
The map of Harrow Island
|Item(s)||Treasure Map ×4|
The island is hidden north of a triangle of rocks in the northwest of the southeastern sea. Its location is revealed by a Yook on the Isle of Frost, after Link has obtained the Azurine. It does not appear on the Sea Chart until he sails close enough for Ciela to spot it and mark its location.
The island is very small and only home to one thing: a Digging Game. It is separated into two by a wall that spans the width of the island. The southern half contains a geyser that becomes active once Link pays to play the minigame. This allows him to walk on top of a raised section, where there are a few jars, as well as access the northern half. The northern area is where the minigame takes place. It is a large, empty field divided into four parts by stone tiles.
Places of Interest
This minigame is run by a Gossip Stone north of where Link docks the S.S. Linebeck. For a fee of 50 Rupees, Link can dig in ten spots and keep any treasure he finds. The treasures that Link can find are Rupees, Treasure Maps and Rupoors. The Gossip Stone will notify Link when he has dug up his tenth treasure. Link can leave the island at any time, but his fee will not be refunded.
Occasionally, a spirit named Lucky Lee will be "dug up". If Link pays him 50 Rupees, he will give the young hero a choice to pick between two chests: a large one or a small one. The large one may contain the small prize of 40 Rupees, while the small one may contain the large prize of 200 Rupees.. Both chests may contain the average prize of 150 Rupees.
If after ten treasures have been dug up, Link digs two more times, he will be fined 100 Rupees by the Gossip Stone at the entrance. If he digs once more, he will be fined all of his current Rupees leaving him with nothing, then if Link digs again, he will be banned from playing. To play again, he needs to pay 300 Rupees.
- Harrow Island is the only island in Phantom Hourglass not to contain any Spirit Gems.
- If Link gets banned from playing the Digging Game, Linebeck will mention it when spoken to.
- ↑ "So you know about Harrow Island, right? It's this small island west of here..." — Yook (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "Look there! That island isn't marked on our charts, Link! And it looks like we can dock there! There! I've just added the isle to your chart!" — Ciela (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "The fee is only 50 Rupees. The only rule: you can dig up just 10 treasures." — Gossip Stone (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "Just between you and me, I can say that a treasure map is buried out there!" — Gossip Stone (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "Oh, I almost forgot: among our treasures are unlucky prizes for unlucky souls." — Gossip Stone (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "OK! Thanks for playing! You've dug up 10 treasures and thus end your session! Please return to the entrance!" — Gossip Stone (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "You can leave without finishing. But I can't refund your fee." — Gossip Stone (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "A strange voice rises from deep inside the hole..." — N/A (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "I'm Lucky Lee, the lucky spirit that dwells on this island! I'm here to bring you luck! If you pay me 50 Rupees, you can win big, big, big! Want to try your hand at my game of luck?" — Lucky Lee (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "Well, then! Let's start! Say there was a large treasure chest and a small treasure chest... Which do you choose?" — Lucky Lee (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "A tiny winner! And so you win a consolation prize of 40 Rupees. Come again!" — Lucky Lee (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "You're a big winner! You're one lucky fella! You won 200 Rupees! Come again!" — Lucky Lee (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "You're a so-so winner! Yep, sorta lucky, fella! You won 150 Rupees! Come again!" — Lucky Lee (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "I warned you so much not to dig, but still you did! So... As a penalty, I will take 100 Rupees from you! Now don't do it again!" — Gossip Stone (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "Oh, no! You dug one more time! As a penalty, I will collect all the Rupees you got!" — Gossip Stone (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "How many warnings is it going to take?! I'll tell you. NO more warnings! Because you're now banned from playing here!" — Gossip Stone (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "Then if you're really sorry, we will let you play again for a cost of 300 Rupees. Want to play again and have your ban lifted?" — Gossip Stone (Phantom Hourglass)
- ↑ "Why work to get banned from a place like this?! Not my problem, I guess." — Linebeck (Phantom Hourglass)
|Names in Other Regions|
|Spanish||Islote del Hoyo||Hole Islet|
|Italian||Isola Buca||Hole Island|
|Regions in Phantom Hourglass|
Click on an area