From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
It has been requested that image(s)
be added to this page or section.
See Help:Images for assistance. Please remember to remove this template once the image(s) have been added.
These are the glitches which are possible to perform in The Minish Cap. Please read the Glitch Disclaimer Notes before attempting any of the glitches on this page.
- Effect: Turn into Dark Link.
- Prerequisites: Have access to charms from Din, Nayru, Farore and Mama's Cafe.
- How To: First off, visit Mama's Cafe and use any of the charms. The charm will turn Link's tunic orange, his skin gray and his eyes an orange-red color.
- Notes: This glitch will only stay in effect while in Mama's Cafe.
- Effect: Walk on walls and visit any room on that current floor.
- Prerequisites: Ocarina.
- How To: Equip the ocarina to the A button and stand in front of a stairway. Press up and A at the same time, then Link should fall downwards, hover upwards, then be able to walk on the walls. This means you can go to any room on that floor,
- Notes: Link can not go through doors, so therefore, Link can not defeat the boss. This glitch is very hard to do and may take a few tries
- Effect: Make the bombable wall sound vanish.
- Prerequisites: Bombs
- How To: Enter the right room of Link's house, where Smith is located. Part of the bottom wall, when hit with your sword, makes the sound that indicates it can be destroyed with a bomb. Put a bomb next to it and let it blow up. Nothing visible will happen, but the wall will no longer make the destroyable sound. Link can now also push the wall, but it doesn't do anything.
- Notes: When Link leaves the house then reenters, the wall will again sound like it can be destroyed with a bomb.
- Effect: Change the hand Link holds items with.
Charging a normal Spin Attack (left); charging a flipped Spin Attack (right).
- Prerequisites: A hole.
- How To: Go to any hole that Link can use the Cane of Pacci on. Drop into the hole and hold down and left buttons. When Link hops out, he will be flipped, meaning the items he held in his left hand is now in his right and vice versa.
- Notes: The glitch will be canceled if Link moves in any direction when not using Spin Attack or Bow.
- Zelda Chaos, ZeldaWiki's top glitch affilate that specializes in verifying hacks, explaining glitches, and providing up-to-date information on all things exploitable in the Zelda series.