From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
- See SmashWiki's article on Glitch for more information.
These are the glitches which are possible to perform in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Please read the Glitch Disclaimer Notes before attempting any of the glitches on this page.
Giant Giga Jigglypuff
- Effect: Stay as Giant Giga Jigglypuff after Jigglypuff uses its Final Smash.
- Prerequisites: Battle with Jigglypuff in a match, break a Smash Ball with Jigglypuff, and access to the Bridge of Eldin stage.
- How To: First off, start any match with Jigglypuff, choose your opponent, and do battle in the Bridge of Eldin stage. The easiest way to do this is to have a second player or to be in practice mode, while the hardest way to do this is to be in a non-practice match with a CPU. Kill time until a Smash Ball appears. Break the ball with Jigglypuff, and wait for a Bulblin to appear which blows up part of the bridge with a bomb. Wait until a Portal appears to fix the bridge and run in the gap in between the two bridge cliffs. Press the B Button to execute Jigglypuff's final smash as the Portal transports the missing part of the bridge back. If done correctly, Jigglypuff should take up about one-third of the battle field if in full size. Tap on of the D Pads to move, but move carefully.
- Notes: Giant Giga Jigglypuff is usually referred to as Giant Jigglypuff, Giga Jigglypuff, or Giant Giga (GG) Jigglypuff. This glitch causes Jigglypuff to be larger than a giant character, and just as big as Giga Bowser, which is why the two terms are combined. While in GG mode, move carefully. Pressing the D Pad twice in the same direction could lead for Jigglypuff to walk off the field depending on where Jigglypuff is. If Jigglypuff dies while in GG mode, Jigglypuff will go back to its normal size once revived. If GG Jigglypuff uses its final smash, the glitch will be canceled and the final smash would end like it always does, with Jigglypuff going back to normal size. Also worth noting is that this glitch can be performed with any character with a self-effect final smash in the same way- for example, ROB's diffusion beam can be made to last forever.