|Game(s) Present||Majora's Mask|
|MM Properties||Makes the wearer a giant|
The Giant's Mask is one of the masks found in Majora's Mask.
Location and Uses
When the mask is equipped, the wearer becomes a giant, able to fight enemies many times their size. In Majora's Mask, it's only usable in Twinmold's chamber at Stone Tower Temple. Wearing the mask will drain Link's Magic Meter as well. Drinking a Bottle of Chateau Romani beforehand negates the problematic issue of power consumption.
- The mask has an appearance similar to the Moai of Easter Island.
- It is possible to put on the Giant's Mask elsewhere, using the same glitch used to wear the Fierce Deity's Mask. However, Link will simply yell as if he's transforming and the game will lock up, or else revert to normal, rendering the glitch useless.
- When viewed from the Mask Subscreen, the Giant's Mask resembles an inverted version of the masks worn by the Garo Masters.
- There's evidence that the Giant's Mask was supposed to be wearable anywhere in the game. By using a code to successfully wear the mask anywhere, the Happy Mask Salesman will comment, "That truly is a rare mask..."
- The Giant's Mask bears a resemble to Zant's mouthpiece.
- "A mask that contains gigantic power seems to be resting in the temple of the accursed land..." — Gossip Stone (Majora's Mask)
- "You got the Giant's Mask! Within this mask lies the might of a giant, but can you use its power anywhere?" — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "It seems that drinking Chateau Romani makes your magic power last for three days..." — Gossip Stone (Majora's Mask)
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||巨人の仮面 (Kyojin no Kamen)||Same as English|
|Spanish||Máscara del Gigante||Same as English|
|French||Masque du Géant|
|German||Maske des Giganten|
|Masks in Majora's Mask|