|Use(s)||Grants Link unlimited Magic Power throughout the current 3-day cycle|
Chateau Romani is an item found only in Majora's Mask.
Location and Uses
Chateau Romani is an expensive vintage milk produced by the best of Romani Ranch's specially-bred cows, It is exclusively sold at the Milk Bar at 200 Rupees per bottle. Its effects, however, are well worth the price, as it completely refills Link's magic meter and grants him unlimited magic for the duration of the current 3-day cycle. This can make battle against Goht, and the Goron Race easier as Goron Link can roll without needing to recharge. This additionally makes the Twinmold battle much easier by allowing Link to use the Giant's Mask indefinitely, as well as allowing Fierce Deity Link to use his sword beam indefinitely.
- "This way to Romani Ranch. Please visit the home of Chateau Romani." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "Our most popular, of course, is Chateau Romani. It's a vintage milk." — Mr. Barten (Majora's Mask)
- "The special Romani-bred cows are the source of Chateau Romani, the most desired of forbidden milk!" — Cremia (Majora's Mask)
- "Chateau: 200 Rupees" — Mr. Barten (Majora's Mask)
- "You got a bottle of Chateau Romani! Drink it to replenish your magic power." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "It seems that drinking Chateau Romani makes your magic power last for three days..." — Gossip Stone (Majora's Mask)
- "Chateau Romani, Milk Bar. Thanks for delivering letter to mom" — Bomber's Notebook (Majora's Mask)
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||Shatō Romāni (シャトー・ロマーニ)||Chateau Romani|
|Spanish||Reserva Romani||Romani Reserve|
|French||Cuvée Romani||Vintage Romani|
|German||Chateau Romani||Cognate with English name|