From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
Arn and his wife, Medilia
|Non-canon Appearances||The Legend of Zelda comic|
|Family|| Medila (wife) |
Arn is a character in the Legend of Zelda comic published by Valiant Comics. He is the father of Link and at least one younger male child. He and his wife, Medilia, reside in a small home in the kingdom of Calatia.
During Link's absence from Calatia, he received a notorious reputation. An impostor of Link had overthrown the kingdom of Calatia and imprisoned the queen, greatly shaming both Arn and Medilia. When the unsuspecting Link returns home to visit his family, he receives a violent greeting from Arn and is told to never show his face again, claiming that Link is no son of his. Shortly after, Link discovers the cause to this and set out to stop the impostor. After he succeeds, both Arn and Medilia apologize for their behavior and welcome him back.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "The eldest son of Arn and Medilia, young Link grew up in the kingdom of Calatia, west of Hyrule." (The Legend of Zelda (Valiant Comics), pg. Issue 4 Bonus)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "After many long quests and adventures in Hyrule, Link at least returns to visit his homeland, Calatia--the kingdom to the west of Hyrule, and the house of his parents Arn and Medilia." (The Legend of Zelda (Valiant Comics), pg. 1 [Coming Home])
- ↑ "You're no son of mine! Get out! Get out of here!...And never come back!" (The Legend of Zelda (Valiant Comics), pg. 1 [Coming Home])
- ↑ "Link! My son! We didn't know--!" (The Legend of Zelda (Valiant Comics), pg. 5 [Coming Home])
- ↑ "Heh! That's my boy!" (The Legend of Zelda (Valiant Comics), pg. 10 [Coming Home])