From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
The Ancient Tribe was the civilization spoken of by the Happy Mask Salesman in Majora's Mask. According to legend, the tribe used the wicked power of Majora's Mask in hexing rituals. The Mask Salesman continues that the ancient ones sealed the mask into the darkness, so that it might never be misused. The Ancient Tribe evidently vanished, leaving only the wicked Majora's Mask as their legacy.
This structure also has a similar appearance to Majora's Wrath.
- ↑ "It is an accursed item from legend that is said to have been used by an ancient tribe in its hexing rituals. It is said that an evil and wicked power is bestowed upon the one who wears that mask." — Happy Mask Salesman (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "According to legend... the troubles caused by Majora's Mask were so great... the ancient ones, fearing such catastrophe, sealed the mask in shadow forever, preventing its misuse." — Happy Mask Salesman (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "But now, that tribe from the legend has vanished, so no one really knows the true nature of the mask's power..." — Happy Mask Salesman (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "The kingdom being ruined and us left in this state... Isn't it petty, little battles like this that have caused it?" — Igos du Ikana (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Since being shamed by loss in a battle within my kingdom... I have waited here for one to come and awaken my soul." — Captain Keeta (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "But Stone Tower is an impenetrable stronghold. Hundreds of soldiers from my kingdom would not even be able to topple it." — Igos du Ikana (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "It all started after somebody thrust open the doors of that Stone Tower." — Igos du Ikana (Majora's Mask)